Swim, cycle and run in solidarity with refugees.
Join our team of humanity heroes taking on the London Triathlon on August 6th. Take on the world's biggest city centre triathlon at your pace with three distance options available.
- Super Sprint - 400m swim, 10km cycle and 2.5km run
- Sprint - 750m swim, 20km cycle and 5km run
- Olympic - 1.5km swim, 40km cycle and 10km run
As part of #TeamHumanity, you will receive the very best support, including:
- A branded Refugee Action swimming cap
- The option to receive a technical running t-shirt or vest
- Access to fundraising resources, including our fundraising guide, branded bunting, stickers and collection tins
- Expert fundraising advice and support from our friendly team
Participants are asked to pay a £25 registration fee, and raise £400.
Why fundraise for Refugee Action?
Refugee Action has been welcoming refugees with open arms since 1981. We exist to support refugees and people seeking asylum to rebuild their lives in the UK. Every day, our frontline staff are helping people to escape homelessness, find work and build a new life for themselves. And our campaigns are fighting for a fairer future for refugees, challenging laws and systems that stop refugees and people seeking asylum from thriving.
This work is only possible because of people like you. With every mile that you run, you will be changing the lives of people seeking safety here in the UK. By taking on this challenge, you are giving refugees hope for the future.
Sign up today!
If you want to have a chat with us before signing up, Hollie in our Events team would love to hear from you. Pop her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have your own place in the London Triathlon but still want to run to raise funds for Refugee Action? Get in touch to join Team Refugee Action and get your Refugee Action swimming cap.
Learn more about the event here: London Triathlon | Limelight Sports Club
Sign up now