My organisation is already OISC registered
You might want to change your current registration level or stay at the current level but get more people trained.
Here’s what we offer:
- Free one day Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) Level One (Asylum and Protection) training
- Free five day OISC Level One (Immigration) training
- Free five day OISC Level Two (Asylum and Protection) training
- Free five day OISC Level Two (Immigration) training
- Individual coaching towards Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) assessments, subject to capacity
- Self-study and revision materials
- Ongoing support and CPD to students and organisations enrolled in the Frontline Immigration Advice Project (FIAP) programme
All training courses are based on the OISC syllabus and delivered in an online classroom setting.
You’ll need to be ready to commit staff and volunteer time to training and study, and/or to prepare your organisation’s application for higher level registration with the OISC.