£34,985 per annum pro rata inclusive of Inner London Weighting
Part time – 21 hours per week
8 month fixed term contract until 30th April 2021
At Refugee Action, we have a vision of a UK in which refugees and people seeking asylum will be welcome, can get justice, live free of poverty and successfully rebuild their lives. We empower refugees and people seeking asylum to influence both our work, the issues that matter to them and decisions made by government and we are a trusted partner for others who share our vision. It’s an exciting time to join the charity as we work towards achieving our 3-year strategy objectives (2019-22).
Refugee Action has recently invested in the development of crucial high value income streams, and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and enthusiastic Corporate Partnerships Manager to join our fundraising and brand team. Working with the Philanthropy & Partnerships Manager, and as part of a small Philanthropy and Partnerships Team, this role will support the development and implementation of an effective programme to grow corporate partnerships income.
To succeed in this role you will have:
• Experience in relationship development and account management, with the skills and ability to quickly build rapport with all levels of seniority through articulate and persuasive communication skills
• Proven new business development know-how, with the experience to develop new income generating opportunities and the completer-finisher skills to ‘close’ the deal
• Strong written communication skills, with experience developing strong applications and composing compelling proposals for potential partners
• Polished communication and people skills to champion, and act as an ambassador for Refugee Action in the business world, including preparing and leading presentations and pitches
• Experience of working with internal stakeholders and operational teams to help ensure partnership deliverables are met
• Expert knowledge of corporate fundraising methodology and the CSR, Corporate/charity market
• Passion and motivation to raise vital funds to support refugees and people seeking asylum in the UK
Those with lived experience as a refugee are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 09:00am, Wednesday 19th August 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 26th August 2020 via ZoomClosing date: 19 August 2020 at 9:00 am