£24,491 per annum (plus £3,717 Inner London Weighting if based from London)
Full time – 35 hours per week
London or Manchester
At Refugee Action, we have a vision of a UK in which refugees and people seeking asylum will be welcome, can get justice, live free of poverty and successfully rebuild their lives. We empower refugees and people seeking asylum to influence both our work, the issues that matter to them and decisions made by government and we are a trusted partner for others who share our vision. It’s an exciting time to join the charity as we work towards achieving our 3-year strategy objectives (2019-22).
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Communications Coordinator to join our Fundraising and Brand team. This role will support the Digital Team to deliver our ambitious digital strategy, focusing on the day to day coordination of digital channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The post holder will also work regularly with key supporter databases, building new content and maintaining the Refugee Action website.
To succeed in this role you will have:
• Strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills, with experience of using these within a fast-paced environment and adapting content for different audiences
• The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across teams and manage conflicting priorities and changing schedules
• Experience of maintaining and nurturing social media accounts and creating or managing a social media schedule
• Experience using email platforms or a proven ability to learn new systems quickly
• Experience working with website content management systems, such as WordPress or similar systems
• Proven ability using reporting and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
• Understanding of the digital landscape, and emerging trends in web and social technology and digital fundraising
For more information and to apply please click the ‘download application’ link.
To apply, please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 09:00am on the closing date. We are unable to accept CVs/cover letters for this role.
Those with lived experience as a refugee are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 09:00am, Friday 27th November 2020
Interviews: Monday 14th December 2020 via ZoomClosing date: 27 November 2020 at 9:00 am