Manchester Half Marathon 2019 Terms and Conditions
1. Participants pledge to raise the minimum sponsorship of £250. Participants understand that 100% of my sponsorship must be paid to Refugee Action within 1 month after the event date.
2. Participants agree that if they have not paid the minimum amount to Refugee Action within 4 weeks of completing the event they may be asked make up the shortfall themselves.
3. The registration fee is not refundable.
4. Participants agree to inform Refugee Action immediately if they are unable to take part in the event.
5. Refugee Action will use your provided contact details to communicate with you about the event, including fundraising tips and case studies from our work.
6. By taking part in this event you consent to being filmed and/or photographed by Refugee Action. The rights to any such footage or photographs will be owned by Refugee Action. Refugee Action may use the footage or photographs for future advertising and promotion. If you do not want your image to be used you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. You must carry out your fundraising in accordance with the guidelines set out in the Refugee Action fundraising guide, which will be sent out to you following confirmation of your registration.
8. Refugee Action cannot take responsibility for any injury, losses or damage caused or sustained as a result of fundraising events held in aid of Refugee Action. Is it the responsibility of the event organiser, to comply with legal and safety regulations. The event organiser is The Manchester Half Marathon.
9. Participants must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions set by The Manchester Half Marathon.