Mohammed is from Eritrea – one of the world’s most repressive nations. At seventeen, he was sent away from his family for compulsory military training….
In 2000, there was a referendum on Zimbabwe’s constitution. Ruling party Zanu-PF wanted more power for President Robert Mugabe, but human rights groups disagreed. Some,…
Sign up to Refugee Action's email updates
- Tackling structural racism: Refugee Action priorities January 15, 2021
- Using army barracks to house people seeking asylum must stop December 17, 2020
- I’m a qualified carer seeking asylum: banning me from working helps nobody November 20, 2020
- Home Office descends to considering plan to process asylum claims on remote island September 30, 2020
- Lift the Ban: Teem’s Story September 24, 2020